At Singapore Healthcare Corps (SHC), we believe that everyone can play a part in Singapore’s healthcare system, in both crisis operations and peace time.
A corps of healthcare volunteers serving alongside our healthcare workforce to enhance the resilience of Singapore’s healthcare system.
- Grow healthcare volunteerism
- Build an empowering environment for all healthcare volunteers
- Augment our nation’s delivery of care during peace time and crisis as a reliable, competent and committed healthcare volunteer corps
- Professionalism – supporting our nation’s delivery of care competently, guided by integrity
- Compassion – care for our people not just with our heads but with a compassionate heart
- Teamwork – to build a thriving healthcare volunteer eco-system that supports and works alongside our healthcare organisations and their workforce